Warning: Last items in stock!
Medical Temperature Meter with Inside/Outside Min/Max Alarm -50º C to 70º C
Suitable for use in Medical, Vaccine & Food fridges
This unit has 2 temperature sensors, 1 inbuilt inside the unit and another sensor on a 3M cable. Use the remote wire sensor to monitor fridges or freezers.
- Measure 2 x fridges at the same time or a fridge and a freezer, or room and fridge. Many uses.
- Inbuilt alarms can inform you when the temperature limits are exceeded.
- Also features a Maximum/Minimum memory so that you can see what the temperature got up to and down to during the weekend or overnight.
- Wide temperature measuring range:
Inbuit sensor range measures from: -10 up to +50C
Outside sensor (on the end of the cable) measures temperatures from -50 C up to +70C
- Accuracy +/- 1ºC
- Includes magnetic and velcro mounting for the main unit. The remote sensor has a sticky mount, suction cap and screw down mount included.
- Battery powered making it immune to power outs!
- Suitable for use in Medical, Vaccine & Food fridges
- Meets and exceeds the requirements specified under Australian standards for medical, Blood and vaccine storage measurement requirements.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Scroll To Top