This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
'Micro Meat' Microwave Safe Thermometer for Perfect Microwave Roasts
YES - you can have a perfect roast cooked in the microwave - all details on the pack!
Never under or over cook meat again!
Micro Meat - MEAT - BBQ Thermometer with shorter probe and clear dial for the perfect smaller roast.
Specially developed for use in Microwave ovens! - just put into the meat and read how well done the meat is from the dial - shows well done, medium, rare etc.
Great for conventional or microwave oven or BBQ roasts.
Temperature range: +54 up to 100C.
- This is a shorter probe for smaller roasts and is specially made for use in a microwave oven. Easy to read clear dial.
- YES - you can have a perfect roast cooked in the microwave - all details on the pack!
- This unit is placed into the thickest part of the cut of meat (eg: leg of lamb) and placed into the oven. We suggest putting the roast into an oven bag, then push the probe through the bag into the roast. You'll be able to see the dial & keep the oven clean too! The dial will indicate when the meat is rare / medium / well done. Wait for the pointer to indicate the required level of cooking and remove the meat from the oven.
- No need to cut the meat and look inside.
- 40mm Dial and 80mm long stainless probe.
- Nice thin probe so that there are no big holes in your roast!
- Dishwasher safe and waterproof.
One little trick: when using your Micro-Meat Temp is to place the probe into the meat joint as horizontally as possible. As the meat cooks it will shrink away from the metal probe - the same as it shrinks away from the bone, if the end of the probe is on a steep downward angle the hot juices will flow down to the probe tip (where the temperature is measured) and will show a higher or hotter temperature & therefore show the meat to be more cooked on the dial than the meat actually is.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Scroll To Top