Warning: Last items in stock!
Coffee Long' Milk Frothing or Food Heating with Long Probe Thermometer with Clip
How do those top coffee houses make the perfect temperature coffee every time ... they use a thermometer to take the guess work out!
- Perfect frothy milk for coffee or hot chocolate or use to heat other foods using the clip to attach the thermometer to the side of the pot or jug.
- Food Grade stainless steel.
- Probe is long enough for use in 1 Litre or 2 quart Jug.
- The dial is 35 mm diameter
- Probe stem is 210 mm.
- Temperature range is 0 to 100 C.
- Complete with Clip as shown, and Coffee tips on the pack.
- With a colour band showing the best temperature for the milk (perfect for trainees too).
- Can also be used for heating any food liquid (eg: soup or casserole) where a clip on the side of the pot is an advantage
No customer reviews for the moment.
Scroll To Top