This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Coffee-Pro Milk Frothing or Food Heating
Long Probe Thermometer with Clip marked for SOY
How do those top coffee houses make the perfect temperature coffee every time ... they use a thermometer to take the guess work out!
This is the perfect coffee thermometer to make perfect frothy milk from all of the most popular types of milk requested in cafe's.
There are also tips from a top barista on making the perfect coffee on the back of the pack!
The dial is marked for:
1- Soy milk (as soy milk heats at a different rate to other milk types and continues to rise in temperature longer then regular and low fat milk types)
2- Regular milk (full fat & low fat varieties)
3- HOT - for those who request their milk to be hot & steamy!
A coffee thermometer used correctly will give the consistency needed in a café or restaurant producing coffee varieties.
When a customer receives a creamy coffee, what ever their milk preference, they will come back again and again to receive the same consistently GREAT cuppa!
The perfect temperature tool for the professional and the home coffee barista alike - and at a very attractive price!
- Perfect frothy milk for coffee or hot chocolate or use to heat other foods using the clip to attach the thermometer to the side of the pot or jug.
- Dial marked for perfect milk frothing temps for Soy milk, Regular milk (which includes low fat) & Hot for those that like it hot & steamy!
- Temp range: -18ºC to +100ºC
- Waterproof sealed head.
- Dishwasher safe with jug clip.
- Large 43mm diameter dial head
- 210mm stainless steel probe.
- Complete with Clip as shown, and Coffee tips on the pack.
- Can also be used for heating any food liquid (eg: soup or casserole) where a clip on the side of the pot is an advantage
No customer reviews for the moment.
Scroll To Top